TACO QUEEN opened its doors on Rye Lane in September 2017 after more than two years as a successful pop-up in Peckham. A casual, lively restaurant serving tacos, nachos, wings and more, Taco Queen is all about tasty fun.
Friday: 12.00→3.00 & 6.00→10.00
Saturday: 12.00→3.00 & 6.00→10.00
Sunday: 12.00→3.00 & 6.00→9.00
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
We are over the moon to be back open for dine-in as we've missed you all, however we've made some changes to the way the restaurant runs in order to be as safe an environment as possible for all of our staff and customers.
* All staff will be wearing face coverings, fresh clothing for each service and will have been trained in the new hygiene protocol to ensure the safest working environment for all.
* We kindly ask that you scan the QR code on the door or give us your contact details for track & trace purposes.
* There will be hand sanitising at the door, and throughout the restaurant.
* In accordance with government guidelines, we request that masks be worn by all customers inside the premises unless seated at their table.
* Our menu will be available to scan via a QR code on your table - we will have physical menus as well for those for whom this is not possible.
* Tables will be thoroughly cleaned & sanitised between each sitting. The whole restaurant will be deep cleaned at the end of every day.